1 muffin pan
8 eggs( we used fresh organic)
4 slice of crispy cooked bacon, crumbled
8 slices of bread of your choice
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
8 teaspoons of heavy cream
2 T maple syrup
2 T butter
salt and pepper to taste
1. Spray inside of muffin pans with non -stick cooking spray
2. Roll bread slices flat with a rolling pin
3. Mix melted or softened butter & syrup in small bowl
4. Brush each side of bread with butter mixture, then place the bread slices into muffin pans with edges fluted out.
5. Bake at 350 degrees until bread is set and lightly browned, remove from oven.
6. Place some crumbled bacon in the bottom of each cup.
7. Break one egg into the cup on top of bacon and return to oven until egg whites are completely set.
8. Remove from oven and top each cup with 1 teas. of cream, salt/pepper & top with cheese. Return to oven until cheese is melted.
9. Remove from oven & enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!